- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Product & Premise Liability
- Serious Personal Injury & Death
St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2017
M.S., Communication Studies
University of North Texas, 2014
B.S., Communication Studies
University of North Texas, 2012
lmaninger @ ds-law.com
Laura Maninger joins Deans Stepp Law as an associate. Laura has experience in civil litigation in state and federal court, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. Her practice focuses on securities litigation, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, tortious interference with contracts, construction defect, and trademark infringement.
Prior to joining Deans Stepp Law, Laura law practiced at the Dallas office of Carter Arnett.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- CAMP Mentor Program at University of North Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Our mission is to deliver the best outcomes for our clients through fierce representation and personalized attention.
Our experienced trial attorneys have successfully tried cases in Texas and nationally.