- Business Disputes & Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Oilfield Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
University of Houston Law Center, 1992
B.A., Psi Chi Honors Society
Texas A & M University, 1989
Gregory Deans brings his clients over two decades of experience as a tenacious, creative trial attorney. His reputation and successes have earned the respect of his peers, as he has been recognized by Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers® (2013-2020) for his professional achievements.
Greg has tried cases for plaintiffs and defendants in courtrooms and arbitrations both in and out of Texas. For over a decade, he has served as “national counsel” for a large corporation, overseeing its complex litigation docket across the entire United States. He has recovered substantial amounts for plaintiffs and, when wearing the other shoe, has obtained defense verdicts when his clients faced the possibility of multi-million-dollar judgments.
Greg is routinely called upon to handle “bet the company cases” involving complex issues, largely due to his innate ability to pare down the complicated so a judge or jury can understand his clients’ story. As a trial lawyer, he tackles cases of all kinds, but usually handles cases involving complex business disputes, construction defects, catastrophic personal injury, negligence and product liability.
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
• U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
• Dallas Bar Association, Member
HONORS & AWARDS
• Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine (2019)
• Top Attorney in Texas by Thomson Reuters (2019)
• America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators in North Texas (2018-2019)
• Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters (2013-2020)
• Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Texas by Thomson Reuters (2006-2007)
Our mission is to deliver the best outcomes for our clients through fierce representation and personalized attention.
Our experienced trial attorneys have successfully tried cases in Texas and nationally.
Courtney Bowline, a partner at Deans Stepp Law, has been selected to the 2020 Texas Rising Stars list. She has received the designation every year beginning in 2014.